7 Things To Consider While in Your Wilderness Season
When the seasons change spiritually in your things may begin to look like they are not changing for the better in what you may have excepted. Right?
There comes a time where you have to stop, and llook at what God may be saying to your life, and what He may need you to release control over steering the wheel of your life. I am finding that In this season of my life I am not at all being rebellious to what God is doing in my life. I know that forcing things to rush in my life is never the right mov e for a lot of reasons that I have experienced when trying to go before God in my life .
What has surprised me this time around in this same season of part two in the wilderness is.
- I am not starting from a blank canvas. I know what to do with what I have, and I know not to remove myself from where God has placed me until He gives me the green light to do so.
- I am more aware not to toss aside what I am learning in this season of unleashing my life before God, and allowing him to tear me down to build me up in Him.
- I am resting in the fact that relying on God for everything that I need is not as hard as I thought it would be,
- I am reasurring myself of God;s love when things become to overwhelming in my day to day life.
- I am speaking the truth of God’s word over my life when I am tearfully breaking down.
- I am moreless unmove dispite the measures of my circumstances.
- I am remaining the posture before God that is pleasing to Him.There can not be another way but only the way that God leads you on… So Here is 7 things that you need to consider!1. Are you prepared for God to take you deeper into the wilderness in order for Him to make you to whom He has called you to be?
2. Are you really to give up the things that God is calling you to remove from your life?
3. Have you given God total access to your heart?
4. Are you done being Rebellious?
5. Are you willing to be fully obedient unto God?
6. Are you fetermined to walk with God this time without wavering?
7. Have you mended things with your past in order to be ready to step into your future that God is preparing for you?
Be pared to lose some people along the way before you glow up in God best leave your Judas will reveal themselves, and even though it will hurt be sire to cut the cords while allowing God to put a permanent lock on the door behind them as they make that last exist out of your life .