Why And How To Use Podcasting In Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Podcast Listening Grew 23% Between 2015 and 2016
- 21% of Americans ages 12 and up have listened to a podcast in the past month (13% of the USA listens to Spotify monthly, and 21% of the country uses Twitter.)
- 64% of podcasts are being listened to on a smartphone or tablet.
- Weekly podcast listeners consume five shows per week on average
So how can you and your company make the most out of this growing trend? That’s where Anchor.FM comes into play.
For those who don’t know what Anchor yet is, it’s maybe best to let them describe themselves:
The new Anchor lets you broadcast your voice, clip external sound bites, mix in full-length tracks from Apple Music and Spotify, take call-ins from your listeners, and add interludes created by world-class sound designers and musicians, all from your phone. Plus, everything on the new Anchor can be heard on iOS, Android, Amazon Echo, Google Home, web, and in your car via Bluetooth.
If you too are interested in making more money from podcasting, here are eight different ways you can profit from your show:
- Podcast sponsorships. …
- Relationships. …
- Increase the sales of your products and services. …
- Coaching. …
- Affiliate marketing. …
- Books and audiobooks. …
- Crowdfunding. …
- Virtual summits.
Sponsors & Advertising
Advertising and sponsorships are probably the first things you think of when looking for ways to make money from podcasting.
There are several different podcast ad networks that can connect you with advertisers. They do all the work of finding advertisers, negotiating rates, getting the script, and more. You usually need a larger audience of at least 5K or 10K listeners per month to work with them.
Hire me and we can get started on your journey to becoming a successful podcaster.